3 tablespoons butter
2 pounds shrimp, deveined and peeled
1 cup tomato, chopped
½ cup green onion, chopped
2 tablespoons chili powder
½ cup parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
1 cup milk
250 grams cooked rotini pasta
1. Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Cook the shrimp until pink.
3. Add the tomato, green onion, chili powder, parsley, salt, and pepper, stirring until evenly mixed.
4. Pour in the milk, bringing to a boil.
5. Stir in the cooked pasta until well-coated.