- 2 large boneless chicken breasts (cooked), cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 TB butter
- 4 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup baby carrots, halved
- 1 (10 ¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 – 1 oz. packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Parsley flakes
- Add butter to the bottom of a crock pot. Let melt. Stir in all of the vegetables coating with the butter. Season diced chicken as desired and add to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, milk, sour cream, chicken broth and ranch dressing mix. Pour on top of the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-6.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve