- 1 cupcreamy peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/4 cuphoney
- 1 teaspoonvanilla extract
- 2medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt
- 1 teaspoonground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cupsquick oats
- 1/2 cupdried cranberries or raisins
- 2/3 cupchopped nuts, such as almonds, walnuts or pistachios
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, mashed bananas, salt and cinnamon.
Add the oats, dried cranberries and nuts and mix until combined. Scoop about 1/4-cup mounds of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet, flattening each cookie slightly. (The cookies will not spread while baking, so you can space them relatively close together.)
Bake the cookies for 14 to 16 minutes until they’re golden brown but still soft. Remove the cookies from the oven then allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.