Hominy Chili Beans Recipe is loaded with vegetable oil, garlic, chili powder, ground cumin, white hominy, red beans, tomatoes, low fat sour cream, low fat cheddar cheese and fresh cilantro.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can white hominy,
- 1 (15-ounce) can red beans,
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
Stir in chili powder and next 5 ingredients;
bring to a boil.
simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Spoon 1 1/4 cups chili into each of 4 bowls;
top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream-1 tablespoon cheese-1 teaspoon cilantro.
Hominy Chili Beans recipe has amazing nutritious fact includes 271 calorie, 23 calorie from fat, 6.8 gram fat, 2.6 gram saturated fat, 2 gram monofat, 1.8 gram polyfat, 11.7 milligram protein, 42.6 gram carbohydrate, 5.5 gram fiber, 10 milligram cholesterol, 4.1 milligram iron, 452 milligram sodium and 202 milligram calcium.