Serves : 6
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 cups fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, minced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayo naise
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 10 dashes hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 lemon wedges (to garnish)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees; generously coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
Mix crabmeat, breadcrumbs, bell pepper, scallions, mayonnaise, eggs, egg white, hot sauce, celery salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
Divide mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
Bake until crispy and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes, serve with lemon wedges.