Prep time | Cook time | Total time
mins | 20 mins
Serves: 48 cookies
One Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Florentine is ready in under 30 minutes! Everything is made in just one pot and it is filled with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and the creamiest pasta!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into one inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 4 ounce small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1½ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces linguine, broken in half
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter and cook the chicken until golden brown and no longer pink. Add the olive oil and cook the garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and mushrooms until tender. Add in the flour and cook for another minute.
- Slowly add the chicken broth, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and whisk until incorporated. Add the linguine and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the parmesan cheese and spinach and stir until the spinach starts to wilt. Serve immediately.
source recipes : http://therecipecritic.com/2016/11/one-pot-creamy-chicken-mushroom-florentine/