- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of a really good Italian seasoning or parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters.
Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough.
Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!