PREP TIME | COOK TIME | TOTAL TIME
3 hours 5 mins
Serves: about 10 cups
The perfect holiday drink, this Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider is made with apple, cranberry and orange juices! Perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas party.
- 1 liter apple juice, pure unsweetened
- 2 cups orange juice, pure unsweetened
- 1 liter cranberry juice, unsweetened
- ½ cup sugar, stevia, honey or other sweetener (to taste)
- 3 cinnamon sticks, whole
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook at least 3-4 hours on low or until hot. Keep warm as long as needed on the low or warm setting.
- *Leftovers refrigerate wonderfully and reheat just fine!
I was going to add whole cloves and allspice, but I couldn’t find any! I would never add ground spices to a cold drink, but the ground spices dissolve completely as the cider is heated so it works just as well. If you can find ground cloves and allspice and want to go that route, it would also be amazing!