- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4-6 chicken thighs
- 3 cups chopped potatoes (about 1½ inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste,
- fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl combine chicken and potatoes. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning over the chicken and potatoes, then toss to coat well.
- Transfer to slow cooker (OR optional step: cook chicken and potatoes in a large skillet/pan over medium high heat for 2-3 minute to brown before transferring to slow cooker to cook all the way through), cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are fork tender.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like oregano and thyme (optional) and serve hot.recipes source : http://therecipecritic.com/2016/12/slow-cooker-italian-chicken-potatoes/