Prep 30 min Cook 420 min Ready 450 min
SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
|1⁄4 tsp ground allspice|
|1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1⁄2 tsp ground ginger|
|1⁄2 tsp garlic salt|
|1⁄2 tsp black pepper|
|1 lb skinless boneless turkey breast|
|1 medium clove garlic|
|1 medium onion|
|14 1⁄2 oz fire-roasted diced tomatoes with green chili pepper|
|15 oz canned black beans|
|2 cup chicken broth|
|1⁄2 tsp table salt|
|1 tbsp fresh lime juice|
|2 tbsp fresh cilantro|
- Combine allspice, cayenne, ginger, garlic salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add turkey and toss to coat; set aside for 15 minutes.
- Place turkey in a 5 quart slow cooker and any spices remaining in bowl. Add garlic, onion, tomatoes, beans, broth, salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of pepper; stir.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro; let sit for 5 minutes for flavors to blend.
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 22 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 196||Calories from Fat 15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||21%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.