Prep 5 min Cook 600 min Ready 605 min
2 SmartPoints; 1 PointsPlus; 0 POINTS (old)
|10 oz baby spinach|
|2 medium carrots|
|2 medium stalks celery|
|1 large onion|
|1 clove garlic|
|4 cup low sodium vegetable broth|
|1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes|
|2 bay leaves|
|1 tbsp dried basil|
|1 tsp dried oregano|
|1⁄2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes|
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for 5 hours or Low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves, stir, and serve.
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 20 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 43||Calories from Fat 4|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.