3 pounds boneless pork shoulder
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ tablespoon liquid smoke
8 strips of bacon
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups red cabbage, shredded
2 cups cabbage, shredded
1 cup carrots, shredded
1. Quarter pork to portion into approximately ½-pound pieces. This will cut down cooking time.
2. Place pork into a large bowl. Add salt, garlic powder, and liquid smoke, and mix until each piece of pork is evenly covered.
3. Wrap each pork with 2 strips of bacon.
4. Place pork into the slow cooker and cook for 6 hours on LOW.
5. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
6. In a large bowl, add the vegetables and pour over the dressing and mix until the slaw is fully coated.
7. Take pork out onto a baking sheet. With 2 forks, pull apart the meat into desired size.
8. Broil on high for a few minutes to until the ends of the pork start to crisp up.
9. Serve on a bun with slaw and enjoy!
Here’s a video that shows you how to make them: