- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a bowl, mix the Cheddar cheese, creamy salad dressing, onion, and chili powder. Spread each bread half with an equal amount of the mixture, and top each half with equal amounts olives. Close halves, and cut the loaf into 12 slices. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted.