- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-soft cheese with garlic and herbs (such as Allouette(R))
- 1 cup finely chopped pitted black olives
- 1 cup finely chopped pitted green olives
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
Mix cream cheese and semi-soft cheese together in a bowl.
Combine black olives, green olives, red peppers, parsley, and garlic in a bowl to make the olive salad.
Broil baguette slices until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Spread cheese mixture over baguette slices and top with the olive salad.