Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 12 min
Ready in: 22 min
- 4 4 inch Portobello Mushroom caps, stems and gills removed
- 4 Tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand)
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Crushed pork rinds
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
Pre-heat the air fryer to 400F.
Brush the inside of each mushroom cap with avocado oil and balsamic vinegar.
Season the inside of each with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese in the center of the mushroom caps.
Full recipe Here