- 1 sweet onion, cut into quarters
- 8 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (.4 ounce) packet dry vegetable soup mix (such as Knorr(R))
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
Blend onion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Add artichoke hearts; process until chopped. Add spinach, Parmesan cheese, and vegetable soup mix; process until well incorporated. Transfer mixture to a nonmetallic bowl.
Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream in the food processor until smooth; stir into artichoke mixture.