Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 00 min
Ready in: 10 min
“Refreshing, healthy, and so-tasty appetizer that takes just minutes to prepare but looks exotic. Great for the abundance of cukes and tomatoes in the garden.”
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 plum tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt, or to taste (optional)
Blend avocado, basil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Spread avocado mixture onto each cucumber slice and top with tomato slice and yogurt.
- Cherry tomatoes can be used in place of the plum tomato, if desired.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 7.67.8 1.9 < 1 154