Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Ready in: 40 min
- 1 or 2 1/2 pound pork tenderloins (see note)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon, lime, or orange juice (or 1 tablespoon of each)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional but highly recommended)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a large baking/casserole dish. Pierce tenderloins all over with a fork. Rub oil onto all sides of the meat.
Whisk together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika (if using) and black pepper. Sprinkle mixture over tenderloin(s), patting it onto the surface of the meat on all sides. Place in prepared baking dish and drizzle lemon/lime juice over the top.
Bake for 25-35 minutes until outside is browned and crispy and centers are cooked through to desired doneness (you can take them out on the early side if you like the centers a little pink).
Full recipe Here