Prep Time | Cook Time |Total Time
30 mins | 40 mins
Serves: 4-6 servings
- 12 oz kielbasa or sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ head cabbage, chopped (approx. 6-7 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup frozen peas
- 8 oz uncooked egg noodles
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook sausage until lightly browned.
- Add remaining olive oil, butter and onion. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and garlic. Cook until tender (10-15 minutes). Stir in peas, noodles and salt & pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.