- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 4 small fresh mozzarella balls (bocconcini), thinly sliced
Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese evenly into hot skillet; cook until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Arrange tomato slices, basil leaves, and fresh mozzarella slices on the melted cheese, leaving space for a “crust” to form; cook until top is bubbling and edges are browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat and loosen pizza with a spatula. Gently slice pizza onto a cutting board; cool for 1 minute before slicing.
- The crust is delicate and thin, so don’t overload with toppings. But do try with other toppings (pepperoni, ham, pineapple, or BBQ chicken).
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.