- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 slices toast
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Spoon marinara sauce into the bottom of a small baking dish, about 1/4 inch high. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, and parsley. Make a narrow well in the center of the sauce for the eggs.
Crack each egg into a ramekin, then pour into the baking dish over the marinara sauce.
Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, olive oil, and cream. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Bake in the preheated oven until yolks are just set, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with toast.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.