- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and bean ‘bed’. Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.