Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Ready in: 25 min
- 7–8 oz. Asian rice noodles, brown or white
- 3–4 cups fresh cut up vegetables (see note)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 3–4 Tbsp. thinly sliced basil
- Optional: roasted peanuts or sliced almonds, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. neutral oil, such as canola
- 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, about 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions or see above how I make mine so they don’t break or stick. Immediately drain and rinse under cold water. Set over a colander to drain.
- Meanwhile prepare the dressing by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Combine the drained noodles, vegetables, green onions, cilantro, and basil with the dressing. Refrigerate the salad for 15-30 minutes before serving.
Full recipe Here