Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 15 min
Ready in: 30 min
For the salad:
- 1 kg small new potatoes
- 350 g fresh green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
For the chimichurri dressing:
- 1 medium bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, trimmed of thick stems (1 cup firmly packed)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh red chili, deseeded and sliced (or sub 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves (or sub 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional – for a subtle smoky flavor)
Place the potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered until fork-tender, 10 to 14 minutes. Drain the potatoes and cut in half or quarters, depending on size. Transfer the potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
While potatoes cook, make the chimichurri. Blend the dressing ingredients in a food processor or using an immersion blender until a loose paste forms.
Toss with hot potatoes with the chimichurri and set aside to cool. This helps the potatoes take on some flavor from the sauce.
Full recipe Here