Turn pretzels into cute white chocolate snowmen.
- 2 ounces melted orange Candy Melts*
- 1 bag Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Dipping Sticks
- 16 ounces melted and tempered pure white chocolate
- or melted white confectionery coating/Candy Melts*
- 8 ounces melted and tempered pure semi-sweet chocolate
- or melted dark cocoa confectionery coating/Candy Melts*
- 24 snowflake sprinkles
- Pipe small triangle shaped orange carrot noses onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and peel them off the paper.
- Dip one pretzel into white chocolate, leaving the top edge un-coated.
- Set on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Dip 5 more pretzels, setting them next to each other on the pan.
- Freeze for 3-5 minutes until the chocolate sets.
- Dip the un-coated part of the pretzels in dark chocolate.
- Set on baking pan.
- Dip one whole pretzel in dark chocolate and set it across the snowman creating the brim of the hat.
- Freeze for a few minutes until hardened.
- Attach one orange carrot nose to the snowman’s face and a white snowflake on each hat.
- Paint or pipe dark chocolate dots for the eyes and mouth.