Coconut Oil Mayonnaise
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 egg yolks at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup of coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- In a blender, add egg yolks, mustard, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and blend on very low setting.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while blender is still on low speed.
- Once oil is well incorporated, add the remaining lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mayo in a jar and store in the refrigerator.