Prepare time: 5 min
Cook: 45 min
Ready in: 1 h
Creamy Mash Cauliflower
- 5 cups cauliflower chopped
- 4 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp rosemary We use this!
- 3 tbsp parmesan We use this!
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- salt (to taste)
- 2 cups Stock/Drippings (you can use both or either) We Use This!
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum We Use This!
Servings: 4 servings
Chop up 5 cups of raw cauliflower.
Bring pot of water to a boil (enough to cover all the cauliflower), add the cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain cauliflower and place in processor.
Cook butter, garlic and rosemary in a saucepan over medium heat until fragrant.
Add melted butter, garlic and rosemary to processor and pulse several times until well combined.
Add cream, parmesan, salt and pepper to processor and process until smooth and creamy.
Taste for salt level. Serve warm and enjoy!
Combine cream, butter, broth/drippings in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Add xantum gum and pepper.
Stir until gravy thickens and reduces down to consistency of your liking. Enjoy!