- 6 strips of bacon
- 5 cups broccoli florets (about 2 heads)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon for about 5 minutes until crispy. Drain, chop and set aside.
- To the same pan, in about 2 tbsp of reserved bacon fat, saute broccoli for about Add the garlic, and saute for 1 minute more until the garlic is fragrant.
Full recipe Here