Prep 10 min Cook 480 min Ready 490 min
5 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
|12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|1 envelope (1 3/8 oz) chili seasoning mix|
|1 qt canned tomatoes|
|1 can (15 oz) corn|
|1 can (15 oz) kidney beans|
|1 green bell pepper|
|1⁄2 cup salsa|
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and sear the chicken.
- Add chicken, chili seasoning mix, tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, green bell pepper, onion, and salsa to a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 20 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 17|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||22%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.