For the beef:
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 shallot, diced
For the rest of the bowls:
- 4 cups greens
- 2 cups cauliflower rice or white rice (cauliflower rice for Whole30 + Keto)
- Parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl and set aside. Chop shallot.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add coconut oil. Once melted, add beef and shallot. Break up beef and cook until almost cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add seasoning and mix to combine. Then, add tomato paste and stir for 1 minute.
Full recipe Here