- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white party rolls
- 1/2 pound chopped cooked ham
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, onion, Worcestershire sauce and prepared Dijon-style mustard.
Slice rolls in half horizontally and set aside tops. Spread bottoms with the butter mixture. Top with ham and Swiss cheese. Replace tops.
Arrange rolls in a single layer in a medium baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, until rolls are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.