Prepare time: 01 hr 00 min
Cook: 00 min
Ready in: 01 hr 00 min
- 6 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 – 10 ounce bag dark chocolate or white melts
- sprinkles, optional
- Beat the butter, peanut butter, and marshmallow cream until creamy. Add the vanilla and salt and beat again.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar until a soft dough forms.
- Roll the dough into 36 even balls. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate melts according to the package directions.
Full recipe Here