Prep time | Cook time | Total time
Serves: 6 to 8 servings
- 1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce (plus extra for dipping)
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni (about 2.5 ounces)
- 1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the can of pizza dough and stretch it thin and even on the parchment. Top with sauce, pepperoni, cooked sausage, and mozzarella cheese. Starting on one side, carefully roll the dough like a jelly roll. Slide to the middle of the parchment so that the seam is on the bottom. Cut several diagonal slits into the crust. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Served warm with extra sauce for dipping.
Add your favorite pizza toppings as you see fit, just keep in mind that adding too much may result in a soggy crust.