- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
Cut each egg in half lengthwise; place egg yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; stir in mayonnaise, olives, mustard, lemon juice, curry powder, onion powder, vinegar, and garlic.
Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- If you’re bringing these to a party, small sprigs of parsley will add a colorful touch.