- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, or as desired (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- cooking spray
Stir milk and vinegar together in a bowl; set aside to ‘sour’ for about 5 minutes.
Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk egg and butter into sour milk. Pour flour mixture into milk mixture and whisk until batter is smooth. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract to batter; mix well.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Drop batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.