- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/4 cup wine
- 1/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 pounds pork shoulder
In a large bowl, mix garlic, onion, soy sauce, corn syrup, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, wine, Italian-style salad dressing, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper, seasoning salt and brown sugar.
Score pork shoulder 1/8 to 1/4 inch deep. Place in the bowl with the marinade mixture. Marinate at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
Cook marinated pork shoulder on the prepared grill 3 hours, or until the internal temperature has reach a minimum of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C). Marinate frequently with the mixture while grilling.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.