- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat – cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons, wedged, for garnish
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until tender yet firm to the bit, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium-low; add artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, and cooked pasta. Cook and stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.