- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard (NOT Dijon)
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 12-package King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced brown sugar ham (about 12-15 slices)
- 1 7-ounce package sliced Swiss cheese (about 10 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mash together the butter, mustard, poppy seeds, onion and Worcestershire sauce until it is well combined and thick.
- Remove the rolls from the carton in one piece. Using a long knife and keeping the rolls together, slice them in half horizontally.
- On the cut portion of the rolls, spread half of the butter mixture on each.
- Place the ham slices evenly over the bottom portion of the rolls.
- Cover the ham with the slices of Swiss cheese, distributed evenly.
- Place the top portion of the rolls onto the base and return the contents to the carton. They can be baked either in the carton or on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until warm and the cheese has nicely melted. Cover with tin foil if the top is browning too quickly.