Prep time | Total time
Serves: about 10 servings
Deliciously healthy greek dip made with a protein-rich surprise ingredient…
- 3 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- Breton Black Bean with Onion & Garlic Gluten Free Crackers
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese and dry ranch dressing. Blend together until combined and smooth. Spread in the bottom of a 1.5 quart dish.
- Top with cucumber, green onions, tomato, olives and cheese.
- Serve with Breton Black Bean with Onion & Garlic Gluten Free Crackers. Enjoy!