- 2 cups grated carrots
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener, like Swerve
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 recipe Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line the bottoms of two 8-inch cake pans with parchment paper. Grease the sides of the pans with non-stick spray.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sweetener together for 5 minutes on medium-high speed, until light and fluffy. On medium speed, add the eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, xanthan gum, and baking powder — breaking up any lumps. Mix the dry ingredients into the butter/egg mixture on low speed until just combined.
Full recipe Here