- 1 pound bacon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce, we used Cholula
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 store bought cooked rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 ½ cups red onion, diced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon to crisp, remove to paper towels and reserve three tablespoons of bacon fat.
- While the bacon is cooking, in a medium sauce pan, place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, avocado mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Cook over medium heat and stir with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Crumble bacon and add to the cream mixture.
Full recipe Here