The Best Keto Pancakes recipe that has ever been made in our household! Made with just 6-ingredients this keto pancake mix is so easy to whip together with almond flour. Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 whole eggs (see recipe note above)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons oil for cooking/greasing skillet
In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder together.
Spoon 1/4 cup of pancake mix onto a hot oiled skillet and cooke until done, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite bacon, low carb berries or low carb syrup