Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Ready in: 10 min
- 14 oz kielbasa, thinly sliced on a bias
- large head green cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add red wine vinegar to the pan and mix in with onions and garlic.
- Add sliced kielbasa to the pan and sauté until slightly browned.
Full recipe Here