- 2 (6 ounce) containers raspberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 (3.25 ounce) cups Snack Pack(R) Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Reddi-wip(R) Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 (9 inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries (such as blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
Stir together yogurt and pudding in medium bowl until blended. Fold in Reddi-wip.
Place about 8 cake pieces each in 8 small jars or glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons pudding mixture and 6 berries. Repeat cake and pudding mixture layers. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Top with additional Reddi-wip and remaining berries just before serving.