- 4 CHI-CHI’S(R) Burrito Size flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can HORMEL(R) Chili No Beans
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Using 3-inch round cookie cutter, cut circles from tortillas. Press tortilla circles into cups of mini muffin pan.
Spoon chili into each cup. Sprinkle with cheese and olives.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the tortilla cups are crisp and cheese is melted.
Serve on bed of shredded lettuce with sour cream and green onions.