- 10 graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups peanut butter, melted
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1. Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
2. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
3. Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
4. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
6. Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
7. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
8. In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
9. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
10. Refrigerate for 2–4 hours.