PREP TIME | COOK TIME | TOTAL TIME
3 hours | 3 hours 10 mins
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 5 lbs potatoes (red, yellow or white)
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Place potatoes, broth, garlic powder and onion powder into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
- Using a masher, mash potatoes until smooth. Stir in butter, sour cream, parsley and cream cheese if using. Season with salt & pepper to taste.