- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian herb blend
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini in half crosswise. Then, cut again lengthwise into sticks.
- Crack the egg in a shallow bowl and lightly beat it with the salt.
- Add the almond flour, parmesan, garlic, and herbs to a separate shallow bowl and stir to combine.
Full recipe Here