- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 zucchini, cubed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or more to taste
- 8 ounces BelGioioso Mascarpone cheese
- Sliced or chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup shaved BelGioioso Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta in salted water according to the package instructions.
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a 12-14 inch skillet or saute pan. Add onions and saute until soft and glassy, but not brown. Add garlic and cook for a minute stirring constantly. Add kale and cook until it is soft but still bright green and textured, about 2 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and zucchini, season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Drain pasta into a large bowl, add Mascarpone and rosemary, stir well. Stir in the kale-tomato mixture. Top with almonds and shaved BelGioioso Parmesan cheese.