Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 00 min
Ready in: 15 min
“A blend of pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, and chopped black olives comes together in minutes for a real crowd pleaser.”
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, undrained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Borden(R) Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn chips
Mix cream cheese, chopped black olives, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl until well combined.
Fold in shredded pepper Jack cheese until well combined.
Serve with corn chips.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
Per Serving: 946 calories; 66.474 18.4 93 1317